Dr Andrew Kissane, English Psychiatrist and doctor, holds a Tokyo psychiatry clinic hosted by American Clinic Tokyo, situated between Tameike Sanno subway station and the American Embassy in Akasaka. The American Clinic Tokyo is focused on providing medical care in English to foreigners in Tokyo. All staff have native-level English.
Psychiatry consultations are available at Tokyo Psychiatry Clinic on Thursdays and Fridays each week at American Clinic Tokyo. We provide native English psychiatry services: as well as all consultations being in English, the approach is distinctively `Western,` collaborative, and supports patient autonomy and informed decision-making about treatment.
Consultations are by appointment only. Unfortunately we cannot accept Japanese Health Insurance. Please use the contact form, telephone number or email provided below to book a consultation. Alternatively, please contact the American Clinic directly and ask for an appointment with Dr Kissane.
- Anxiety disorders such as Panic Disorder and Social Anxiety Disorder
- Mood Disorders such as Depression, Bipolar Affective Disorder, Post Natal Depression and Premenstrual Dysphoria Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Addiction disorders, such as those associated with alcohol use
- Emotional instability, attachment disorders and so-called personality disorders